Thursday, March 12, 2009

Schizophrenia: An Article: Twin Realities

I believe this link should bring you to an article once published in the Hartford Courant, and then linked to by schizophrenia.com (a now defunct site, with some still working links). It was written in 2003 about me and my sister and family, and may be instructive...Things are much better now, needless to say. Also, partly as a result of this article, my father and I have reconciled.

http://www.schizophrenia.com/stories/twins.htm

PLEASE NOTE: if it takes you to a page of poetry that the poems were first drafts and none of them are in the same condition as they are now when finished...

1 comment:

Ashley Smith said...

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog at Overcoming Schizophrenia, I love new readers! I am a little familar with your books and speeches on schizophrenia, in fact, I blogged about it once. Thank you for following my blog, is ii okay if I had your blog to my schizophrenia blog list?

Ashley